Baby shower, big weight gain, big kicks and big belly are all of what happened this past month for me! Read my symptoms listed below.
I may say this every pregnancy update, but this is just flying by! Another month down and I feel great.
Ryder’s heartbeat was strong at the last prenatal appointment which I can’t wait to hear every month and I seemed to have packed on the pounds the last 5 weeks!
Weeks 22-26 Pregnancy Symptoms:
– Weight gain of 12 lbs in 5 weeks making a total of 15 lbs over all for 26 weeks! I was scared when I saw that I had jumped up 12 lbs, but the nurse and doctor told me there is normally one big jump during your pregnancy and the rest is slow weight gain. Let’s just say I skipped the dessert after dinner that night haha.
– Headaches have begun to fade.
– Slight swelling in my fingers if I eat a little too much salt with dinner.
– My belly officially popped in the 26th week!
– Constipation of course.
– Tons of movement coming from Ryder which gets bigger by the day I feel like. And when I “sleep” at night I try to turn over from side to side slowly so I don’t wake him, but it never seems to work.
– Speaking of sleep, I have about 2 good nights of sleep a week. Other than that I am tossing and turning while trying not to squish him and wake him.
– Heart burn.
– Cravings for fruit!
– I am just horrible at grocery shopping! I mean horrible. I will have to start sending my husband soon. I walk around in circles and leave with tissues, paper towels, water and potatoes all in bulk! Meanwhile spending 100.00. I don’t know what is wrong with me. Does anyone else have this problem?
I have my glucose test scheduled for December 21st, so I will be sure to update you on that in my pregnancy update next month. I can’t believe I will be 27 weeks in just a few days and starting my third trimester in a week and a half! Holy cow. He will be here before we know it.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I hope all of the Mama’s to be who have been following my pregnancy can get through the rest of the holidays with me without gaining an incredible amount of weight from the mashed potatoes and gravy 😉
Click this image for my baby shower blog post!